If the message is still on your device, follow the steps below to report the unwanted message:
- Be careful not to open any links and forward the suspected spam text message to short code 7726 (which just is spelling SPAM on your phone)
- Once received, we'll send you a text message asking for the "From" address.
- Reply to us with the "From" address of the unwanted message listed in the body of your text message.
- A free text message with a "Thank you" notification will be sent to you to verify receipt.
- The investigation will begin.
If you are using Verizon Messages, follow the steps below to report spam:
- Touch and hold the message. Be careful not to click on any links.
- When the option menu appears select Report Spam.
- The message will then be deleted from your device and you will be notified that the message was reported as spam.
- The investigation will begin
You've successfully reported an unwanted text message.
- You won't receive any further updates once you've received the final "Thank You" text message.
There are no charges for messages sent to or received from 7726.
For more information you can visit the following link.